VIDEO SERIES OF 8 ON HOW TO PROSPECT YOUR CLAIM








Animated Wheels and Tires 4WP

Comments

  1. This demands so much of instinct and labour that it could be daunting to most except the most committed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prospecting and Mining professionally like Chris and I do has so many variables to explore to be successful and make expenses, I will agree it is a little daunting to the beginnner or novice. We work our claim, and follow the gold wherever we need to. The video and pictures we post at this time are meant to show some of the work involved,and tools and equipment used to prospect and mine a claim. The beginning/novice prospector will generally get started at a recreational area, or maybe join one of the local prospecting clubs around their location. Once you have sucessfully panned some color, you may find the lure of gold will make you want to learn all you can about it. Find a nugget or two, and the work involved just doesn't seem that hard! We will be posting some more instructional videos. We like to video in real time, so the gold has to cooperate and be there when we dig one of those massive holes!!! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I;m glad you liked the squirrel story and love that you have one of your own. I tried to find the pack rat story and even looked at all the critter posts... maybe you can give me the date or the exact url for it. Hope you come back to read more. I post almost every day and think that reading about animals makes most people smile. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, apparently you were writing me at the same time. I thought that post might be the one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING