Victorian Favorites

I love to find Victorian Themed Gifts, Jewelry and Home Decor!  Photos are from the magazine, Country Living, October 2012 Issue. 
Enjoy the photos:









Going through my Holiday Decorations and came across One of my Favorites!
My Mother made  this  Yucca Pod MOUSE in a Victorian Design! 

I miss my Mom and I am going to set up a Special Tablescape of things I have saved over the years that she has Designed and made. I am putting together a collection of items that I have made with my mother's for Thanksgiving!  I will post photo of the finished Thanksgiving Tablescape soon!
Oh I am naming these posts, COUNTRY GAL'S HEART STRINGS from now on!
  Enjoy the Photos:


 SHARE A HEART FELT STORY/OPINION/INSPIRATION HERE! WHAT PULLS AT YOUR HEART STRINGS?

Thanks for Visiting! Cindy from CRAFT FLAIRE.

Follow on  Facebook.
My Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING