Summer in Arizona

Summertime in Arizona brings a lot of tourism, many craft shows, and now the Rodeo to Prescott!

All of this helps you to decide on what to design in your area of experties! 

My showcase booth in the Miller Valley Indoor Art Market is full now with Paracord Accessories for your  Outdoor Activities for both Men and Women.

Ever heard of "Barefoot Sandals"?
Yes I made some. The pattern came from a 1970's Macrame book!
They are great for the beach!

Enjoy the photos I took Today of my Showcase Space during our 4th Friday Art Walk!








I offered Macrame Lesson on these sandals during the event!
Thanks to everyone for visiting!
Follow my facebook page.
Offering 15% off on a purchase from my Showcase Shop in Prescott, Az. for becoming a fan of CRAFT FLAIRE!
Thanks for visiting! Cindy from Craft Flaire.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING