My Valentine Memiors

                                                       
                                                          MY VALENTINE MEMIORS
Working on a Tablescape for Valentine's Day! I always try to mix it up with some Sentimental & Collectible with my Fiber Art Works.

In the background is my Coco-Cola Puzzle from the 80's. In front is a large glass flower vase given to me by my son. I anticipate a Beautiful Flower arrangement coming from my husband!

On top of the vase stands a little Victorian Mouse Pod made by my Mother years ago.
I put a Vintage glass bead strand from India across the vase.
In front of vase is a little Grandma Plaque given to me from my Granddaughter last year for Valentine's Day.

The large tabletop Doily, I hand crocheted. It has 5 designs within it; Center is a flower. Next is like the spokes of a wheel. Then goes into a star shape. Following that are large Hearts and finally baskets around the edge. It was a Vintage pattern called the All-Occasion Doily!

I then picked two of my Arizona  Renaissance Collectibles, a mug and a shot glass to add to my color theme.
On the right in back is my handmade Macrame Cup Holder holding my two Handmade Ceramic Cups made by a good friend.

See how easy it can be! We all can become Tablescape Artists!

Artistry in Fiber Arts in Modern Styles Of Macrame and Crochet.

"ALWAY"S AN ADVENTURE" in rediscovering the ways, the wants, the whys, the whens and the what's new, in the use of Fiber Arts in Interior Decor by Interior Designers!

Mix and Match what you buy, what you make and what you love!
Create your Tablescape with your collection of items.
"The trick is like a puzzle, making the pieces fit!"


CM'S CRAFT NEWSLETTER

$1.00 A MONTH E-MAIL REGISTRATION.
There will be FREE PATTERN DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE on some of my Patterns of Handmade Macrame and Beaded Home Decor Accessories for subscribers. Occasionally there will be an offer to buy the pattern as a kit with the complete supplies needed!



LOOK FOR FREE TUTORIALS
Here in my Blog!
pacer
Features of the Month
spacer
MY DOILY FAIR
THE ART OF CREATING A TABLESCAPE!




Thanks for Visiting!
With a Touch of Heart, Cynthia Margaret.s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING

Buddy's Dream