1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760 .. If you haven't, add 1759.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. You should have a three digit number .
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
Nothing better than some TIRAMISU with your coffee! Picture from one of my Cook Books.
TIRAMISU (Italian Coffee Dessert Cake)
30 Lady Fingers
32 oz. strong black coffee(I use a coconut/hazelnut flavor)
5 fluid oz. of Kahlua-poured into hot coffee
10 oz. whipped heavy cream
16 oz. Mascarpone cheese
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 oz. confectionary sugar(added to the whipped cream)
Line a large breadpan with plastic wrap
Layer cookies and cheese filling
Dip your cookies two seconds in cooled coffee and kahlua mixture:
Start your layers:
Dipped cookies/Marscarpone cheese mix/sprinkling of cocoa powder and repeat -till all used up.
Chill overnight-turn upside down on serving dish-sprinkle more cocoa powder on top-slice and serve with a dap of whipped topping!
If you cannot find Lady Fingers you can use Vanilla Wafers!
Also look for my April Coupon Code here in one of my blog posts for a Discount on purchases through April 29th!
See CRAFT FLAIRE AND KNOT OVER KNOTS AT THE UP-COMING SHOW: MAY 31ST AND JUNE 1ST!
Thanks for visiting! Cindy from Craft Flaire