Room Make Overs

I have been thinking a lot as of late about downsizing due to wanting to move out to the claim for an extended camping time. I came across an article from Elle Decor on Re-Doing an apartment room to look more spacious. I like it!

BEFORE & AFTER: A CRAMPED STUDIO GETS A SPACIOUS NEW LOOK

A tiny New York apartment is brought from dark and cluttered to bright and airy

BY LINDSEY CAMPBELL





Enjoy the photos and the how-to Ideas!

WHAT'S NEW:
I can picture some modern Macrame Window Valances across the window in natural Jute!
My newest work with Fiber Arts in Curtain Decor is just that!
This is my "Wallscape" Design called Macrame & Basket Weave  Knotted  Decor. 
See more info in my Etsy Store.


SHARE A HEART FELT STORY/OPINION/INSPIRATION HERE! WHAT PULLS AT YOUR HEART STRINGS?


A Country Gals Heart Strings

Thanks for visiting!
Cindy from Craftflaire.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING

Buddy's Dream