Moms At Home

Over the years I had to work outside the home.  I wished and wished I could have worked from home!
So many company's now are allowing that.


I was introduced to GOLD CANYON CANDLES! I have to say, I was impressed with the quality and scents of these candles! Also this company provides you with all the materials needed to share info with others. I bought this kit for only $20.00 to get started.


As a consultant I can earn 25% to 36% commission. 
Sell when or how you want.
Your own 24/7 website.
Multiply your Earnings with a team.
Help as a Fundraiser.

No obligation to sell except for those who want a business.
If you don't maintain your PV(purchase volume) you are simply dropped as an Consultant.

 I bought a beginners kit for $20.00. If you want a catalog and a sample candle let me know here in comments.

Wicks and Wax
What sets Gold Canyon apart from other candle manufacturers is the type of wicks and wax that are used in the products.
Wicks
As members of the National Candle Association, Gold Canyon promotes the use of environmentally safe wicks in all the candles it produces. Gold Canyon uses both zinc core and cotton wicks that are made in the USA with a safety collar on select sizes that extinguish automatically at the appropriate level.
Wax
Gold Canyon uses different high quality waxes based on the needs of our different candle lines. We use both food-grade paraffin wax as well as natural vegetable wax.
Food-Grade Paraffin Wax used in the majority of Gold Canyon’s candle products, paraffin comes from companies that manufacture food-grade paraffin as a primary product and from refineries as a by-product. Both resources provide varying degrees of quality.
Natural Vegetable Wax is a renewable resource made with all natural ingredients that provide a clean, even burn.
So, when you smell Gold Canyon Candles and think to yourself, "Gosh, it smells good enough to eat", know that if you get the urge to take a bite, it is not recommended, but it won't kill you! LOL

My New Favorite!

Oil Warmer Adapters
I have a new found love for my Pod Warmer...it is the Oil Warmer Adapters that you can use the Gold Canyon Home Fragrance Oil with. As you can see in the picture, the Oil Warmer Adapter comes in two colors, black and tan and are $5.98 each. The Home Fragrances Oils come in 6 different fragrances, Clean Sheets, Cozy Christmas, Holiday Wreath, Pomegranate, Sugar Cookie and Sweet Pea and are $6.98 per bottle.

The Oil Warmer Adapter's instructions say pour 100 drops (the bottle itself has 100 drop lines so you don't actually have to count them) of the Home Fragrance Oil in the adapter. There are 3 applications in each bottle.

I was curious to see how long 100 drops would last and over the past 2 days, I have ran my Pod Warmer with Pomegranate Oil for 16 hours and I still have a strong smell and plenty of oil left in my adapter. I am so excited!

The great thing about warmer the Home Fragrance Oil versus the Scent Pods is the almost instant smell that permeates through your home. It is such a strong and immediate smell and you don't have to wait for the wax in the Scent Pods to heat up before you smell anything, which could take 25-40 minutes sometimes. Also, it is cheaper than the Scent Pods. Scent Pods are rated to last 20 hours, but most of you that use the Scent Pods know that you can get much more use out of them if you use your timer correctly and let the wax rest. (I get an average of 30-40 hours out of each of my Scent Pods.) The Home Fragrance Oil has enough oil for 3 applications. If each application last for more than 20+ hours, you will get 60+ hours of fragrance for $6.98 versus $5.98 for the Scent Pods.

The down side to the Home Fragrance Oils are you have to purchase the Oil Warmer Adapter which only comes in two colors, but it is reusable. They are $5.98 each. Another downside is the fragrance selection options. I am sure after the oils gain more popularity, that the selections will increase, but right now it is limited. Another con is that when you are not using your Pod Warmer, the oil is still liquid. This may not matter to some, but if you accidentally knock your Pod Warmer while not in use, the oil will spill out (of course this would happen with liquefied Scent Pods as well).

All in all, I love this new Pod Warmer option. I am thrilled with the instant smell gratification without having to wait for my Scent Pod to melt. Even though I have only used my Adapter for 16 hours, I feel like I will at least get another 16 hours out of this first application.

Other products include Jewelry, Home Decor and Non-Toxic Home Cleaners!


If your interested in buying products or becoming an Consultant inquire through me at:
My Facebook Page

Thanks for Visiting!
Cindy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING