"WHEN YA GOTTA GO-YA GOTTA GO"

From the story, Living And Learning From The Desert, Buddy has added some details I left out! Here is his story!
I had decided to up-grade our situation a little, and build us an out-house. After all, I did have the material just laying around, a tree saw and a hammer.
After a few hours work and no major incidents involving gushing blood or smashed fingers, I stood back to view my work of art. This was a thing of beauty. Solid 2x4 construction, with plywood flooring, and I had gone so far as to buy a padded seat and cover.
One day while I was enjoying a cup of coffee, an SUV vehicle pulled up in the wash, and a little old gent jumped out and made a bee-line up the path to our little building. "The nerve of some people, not even the courtesy to ask if they could use the restroom!"
I watched with some amuzement as he opened the door and stepped in. Now, give it a few seconds, the door opens, and there's no way to describe the look on this old gent's face, as he waddled back down the trail, mumbling to himself as he got into the vehicle and headed out across the desert.
You see, I had'nt "QUITE" finished the thing. I had yet to find the means to cut a hole for it.
I'll leave it to you to wonder, as I did, the conversation that took place in that vehicle. "It's not my fault, ETHEL, there was no hole in that outhouse!!!" BUDDY.Puma_English_Banner_468x60_10_19_06

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING