Comments From Youtube

I enjoyed your video's... Ive been mining in western WA for a year... not a lot of bed rock here or at least it is eight foot down to deep for me to dig...LOL so I been hitting gravel bars with not much luck but it is fun.. thanks for the vids I learned a lot..


That thing is a monster... Congrads.. How much did it weigh? I never new that a gold bug was so good. Im just trying to get into detecting. I live in Northern california and the old timers found a 54 lb nugget like 10 minuts from my house. so im trying to find some gold..

Buddy Replied:

That's a 3.2 gram nugget(50 grains) We have some good sized gold on the claim, it's just hard digging to get to it. You should be in some pretty good gold country in CA. When you get your detector, give a holler if you have any more questions on detecting or prospecting.

what coil are you using?

Is the gold bug hard to use?

what a ugly detector

Buddy Replied:

Well, my detector may be ugly, and the old guy running it may be even uglier, but that old detector has paid for itself a 1000 times over, so I guess I'll just keep on digging!!!

That is awsome. Im buying a gold bug. What do you think about the new one with the digital face? Kellycodetectors says its new for 2010...

Buddy Replied:

I have some paperwork on the new Gold Bug, and when our local prospecting shop gets one in, I'm going to check it out. If it performs as well as my original Gold Bug, and small coil is standard or at least an option, and it stands up under constant use, and is rugged enough to use as a mining tool, and not just some toy, then I would consider purchasing one.

awsome better than GMT. what's the operating freq. of the gold bug?

Buddy Replied:

It is 19.2khz.

no problem detecting that size of nugget. how about .05 gram, is it possible with gold bug?

Buddy Replied:

Through hours of practice of using a Gold Bug, I have found that the average person can find 4/100 gram pieces on a regular basis, especially when you board your material. When using my Gold Bug for serious prospecting, I can find gold down to 1/100 gram, which is about half the size of a pin-head!!


These are comments from youtube! Thank-you all for your comments and questions! Keep them coming! BuddyMotorcycle Shop

$100 Bonus

Comments

  1. Good to hear from/about another vet . . . sempre fi ! Love the website am looking forward to future posts. calou from mia cucina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING