More Youtube Comments

Hi all! Here are some more Youtube comments to share from our videos!! Our responses are below the comment! Enjoy and leave your comments and questions here too!

seeding your pan for a video is weak.
billbehl 5 months ago

For all viewers, I apalogize for the language in this video. Chris and I don't " seed" or "highgrade" our videos. We had just detected a bucket of material on a board, and flipped our readings in the  pan without looking to see what they were. That pan surprised us as much as it does our viewers! Of course, we have plenty of videos of "dead" pans, and "hot" rocks that we dig, but they don't seem to have the same effect as gold in the pan does!
cindipom 4 months ago


I wish I found pickers like that in Michigan!
ClintL63 5 months ago

nice panning skills!
HikaruYamamoto 8 months ago

Theeeere be goooold in those hills!!!!
jpomichter

Most Magnificent Find! Small, but a treasure still worth tons. Gook Luck,
Avelle34 1 month ago

Why dont you just classify the rest of the dirt there? I'm sure you'll find more if you pan it; Heck, man, I'll go with you and you get the nuggets and I'll snipe the rest of the hole!!
ClintL63 5 months ago

Chris and I detect, pan sample, and vacuum our ground and run samples through our highbanker to make sure we don't leave gold in the ground for "snipers" !!! Thanks for viewing!
cindipom 4 months ago

did you get the new gold bug? i found a small peice with my gb se... :)
jessgo33 6 months ago

No, I haven't gotten a new Gold Bug yet. My original does everything I need to find gold. I am planning to get the new one in the near future, as a back -up, in case mine goes down, and I can't find replacement parts. Glad to hear you are having some success! Lots more luck to you! Buddy and Chris
cindipom 5 months ago


I will keep playing with it. Iv been reading the manual and trying to get it to settle down in all metal mode.
jessgo33 1 year ago

I just got the new gold bug SE. Its cool, but I have never owned a detector befor, and don't have a clue how to use it. I hope mine works as good as yours.
jessgo33 1 year ago

Practice with a small piece of gold, mixed in with some gravel, about 1/2 - 3/4 in thick, on a piece of plywood. Make sure the plywood is set on something not metal, off the ground a few inches. Chris and I are going to check out the new gold bug as soon as the local prospecting shop gets some in, and when I figure out the best settings, maybe I'll have more info for you. Good Luck! Buddy
cindipom 1 year ago

Wow nice peice of gold.. Wtg gold bug.. Awsome
jessgo33 2 months ago

Thanks for watching! We hope to be working more often and making more information videos. Hope you're having good luck with your detector.
cindipom 2 months ago

i am a little confused abuot vlf vs. the pi . i bounght a lorenz 2 deep seeker to hunt meteorites , but changed my mind and decided to hunt for nuggets . it does sound on gold pretty good , but the gold has to be fairly big about the size of a small bolt . what is your idea on the advantage or disadvantage of the pi . will the silver content in small nuggets help the pi see it ? i have not been in the field with it yet.
7troding 7 months ago

I'm not familiar with your detector. Remember, meteorites are made up mainly of irons, and mostly nickel. Finding them with a metal detector should be relatively easy if your are in an area where they occur. Gold doesn't occidize or "halo" like iron or nickel, or coins, so you have to work with your detector a little to find little pieces of gold. Try setting your detector to ALL METAL, and work with a small piece of gold placed on a plywood board, covered with a little dirt.
cindipom 5 months ago

That thing is a monster... Congrads.. How much did it weigh? I never new that a gold bug was so good. Im just trying to get into detecting. I live in Northern california and the old timers found a 54 lb nugget like 10 minuts from my house. so im trying to find some gold..
jessgo33 1 year ago

That's a 3.2 gram nugget(50 grains) We have some good sized gold on the claim, it's just hard digging to get to it. You should be in some pretty good gold country in CA. When you get your detector, give a holler if you have any more questions on detecting or prospecting. Buddy
cindipom 1 year ago

Thanks for visiting! Buddy

Check out all our videos on Youtube about Arizona Gold Prospecting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING