Custom Order from NORWAY!

Want to see a macrame curtain made from the start?
Here is my current project!
A custom order from Norway!

Macrame Curtain Valance
Size 5 Ft 5 Inches Wide by 4 Ft 11 Inches in Length

I am using a Modern Rope/Cord in a JUTE COLOR.

I will be Beading it as well!

ENJOY THE PROGRESS PHOTOS!




BE CAREFUL! YOU DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN YOUR WORK!


I cut 102 ropes and used square knots to attach to the wooden dowels. I used two wooden dowels because it makes for easier removal of the top loops. In my Macrame Lessons I tell how to estimate the length of ropes needed for a project. 


In three days I have got to the point of Beading the top arch. I will continue the top arch another 6 inches on each side along with keeping the Square knot weave around the beaded section. Follow my PDF Macrame Lessons on how-to's of Macrame!
FINAL PHOTO!
Thanks for visiting!
Follow me on Facebook
Cindy 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING

Buddy's Dream