Meanings Behind Flowers

THE SECRET MEANINGS BEHIND YOUR 30 FAVORITE FLOWERS

Our friends at The Salonniere recently shared the secret language of flowers, which got us thinking: Who wouldn't want to know the perfect bloom for every emotion and occasion?













I am sharing the link to this post I came across from Elle Decor!
Good thing to know especially when your entertaining at home!

Flowers are always a great addition to a Tablescape Theme for your Get-Togethers!


SHARE A HEART FELT STORY/OPINION/INSPIRATION HERE! WHAT PULLS AT YOUR HEART STRINGS?

Awesome Savings for August here!

Back to my Original Prices on My Decor Curtains too!

LAY-A-WAY IS ACCEPTED:

For a short time, if you wanted to order one and the price was just out of your reach, I am giving you the chance to place a Made-To-Order now at my first pricing on these at $188.80! Shipping is additional cost of $40.00. Total to you then is, $228.80.
Every Two Week Payments are accepted through paypal only.
Order is put in line for production  when you have paid in full.

Contact me through Facebook!

WHAT'S NEW:

I have put together a Digital Pattern on my most popular door decor curtain.  It is now for sale in my Etsy Store. It is only a PDF. You must download it to recieve it. I have added photos and some of my Tudoring How-To Tips.

Thanks for Visiting!
Cindy from Craftflaire.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING

Buddy's Dream