Textiles For Interior Decor

Interesting ways to decorate your bedroom wall as a Headboard!




https://www.onekingslane.com/live-love-home/ideas-for-above-bed/?utm_source=Content&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=85126&utm_content=8/22/2015.12665051.pm&utm_term=Content.Post.4


My Latest News!

I was contacted through my Etsy Store to do a CUSTOM ORDER for Four Windows at:

These will go in the exterior windows in one building in Mickey Avenue in Shanghai Disneyland. 

Here's a good article from the press event back in July.
Angela DeVore
Set Decorator
Walt Disney Imagineering

Here are my photos of the Hand Knotted Textiles I designed for the windows!
 My practice Piece.
 The three blue/off-white/gold.
 Photo of one of the  blue ones against black background showing the colors.
I call this design, "Diamond Chain Weave".
The pink/rose one I call :"Shadowed Rose".

SHARE A HEART FELT STORY/OPINION/INSPIRATION HERE! WHAT PULLS AT YOUR HEART STRINGS?

Thanks for visiting!
Cindy from Craft Flaire.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING