Kid's Need Room To Play

 Born in New York but Raised in Colorado,  while I was growing up, we always lived in the rural area of a city, where as Mom always said,"KIds need room to play!" So when I come across an article that grabs my heart strings I've gotta share!

 Actress Reese Witherspoon with her nieces, Draper, left, and Abby James, at her Ojai, California, home. Reese Witherspoon turns to her friend Kristen Buckingham to infuse a classic California ranch with a youthful spirit Written by David A. Keeps • Styled by Anita Sarsidi • Photographed by William Waldron
She purchased a historic Wallace Neff ranch five years ago in Ojai—a bucolic village in the foothills north of Los Angeles that served as Shangri-La in the 1937 film Lost Horizon. The property sits on seven acres that include a swimming pool, a barn, a horse paddock, and guest cottages. Originally built in 1923 as stables for Edward Drummond Libbey, who made his fortune in glassware. So Libbey Ranch provides a serene setting to be with her family, and looms large in her approach to parenting. “It reminds me of growing up in Tennessee, where we spent all day outside,” she says. “I wanted my children to have that experience, to get muddy and hang out with the animals.”
Hope you enjoyed the photos from the Elle Decor Magazine. SHARE A HEART FELT STORY/OPINION/INSPIRATION HERE! WHAT PULLS AT YOUR HEART STRINGS? Thanks for Visiting!
 Cindy from Craft Flaire.
Follow my facebook page.
Rediscovered Arts in Tabletop Decor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING