Summer at Sandra Lee's

Sandra Lee is my Favorite to watch on the food network shows. Elle Decor Magazine featured her on the cover of their July 2012 Issue. I wanted to share photos from the article. Originally from New York myself, I miss the Summer Beauty of NY Landscapes. All-American Allure: Sandra Lee and Andrew Cuomo’s Home Using generous doses of her favorite white, television star Sandra Lee freshens up a traditional Colonial in Westchester County for her new family Written by Kathleen Hackett • Styled by Martin Bourne • Photographed by Eric Piasecki

As stated in article: The living room is very clearly Lee’s. “I am happiest in here,” she says of the light-filled space that incorporates her office. “It took me three full days to organize my work area. It was a labor of love.” 

 Thanks for Visiting! Cindy from CRAFT FLAIRE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING

Buddy's Dream