Declutter, Downsize, Getting Ready For The Holidays

Already it is time to think about the Holidays A-Coming!  No matter what you call it, Declutter-Downsizing, Detash, Garage Sale, Organize, it all means WORK!
I found an article from Home and Gardens that gives some Great 15 Minute Organizing Ideas!


I love the Fall Season! I get out my favorite sweaters and pick one to wear and sit out on my porch with a Good Cup of Hazelnut Coffee. I have been watching the birds. They are clearly preparing for winter, gathering this and that. The photo above shows our house during a good winter a few years ago. We put together a calendar that year!

I won't be enjoying the porch too much longer for we are preparing to move in a few months.
My husband and I are REALLY DOWNSIZING for this for we have a Travel Trailer to live in.
We are using it for about 6 months out on my husbands Gold Mining Claim here in Az.
Saving up as much money as we can so that we will have enough funds to put down on a place to rent or buy.
Our Mining Claim Blog is: Gold Buddy's Dream. Check it out and enjoy some of Buddy's True Funny Stories!

My daughter, Raelynn, sent me a Pinterest on Remodeling Travel Trailers. Fun and Easy Ideas!
So we are moving from the house in winter photo to this!

 Travel Trailer is set up now at our Gold Mining Claim. My husband, Buddy,is more comfortable in it than a tent.
 Looking into through the door.
 Front of Trailer.
 Back of trailer.
 I spent a week out there with Buddy. We worked a hole into the bank in creek.
This is what we took out! 2.1 Grams.

Looking forward to being with my family over the coming Holidays!
Meanwhile back to oRgAnIzInG!?

SEE THIS LINK, WE ARE NOT CRAZY! Read their story!


Reward Discount{a gift} for October is: Buy two Door Decor Curtains in Oct., get a free matching in color to one of your curtains,  PHOTO FRAME in Macrame!(12" by 12") Valued at $100.00!

Give me this code through Facebook or my Etsy Store. RDMACFRAME

Thanks for Visiting!
Cindy from Craftflaire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING