Two Old Farts Mining For Gold

Yes Buddy(my husband) and I are in our Sixties and we are able to still get outdoors and dig in the dirt for GOLD!

Hi Folks! It has been awhile, but we are working our claim here in Arizona now that the weather is a little less hot!

Enjoy this video I(Cindy) took.
Gold Mining is hard work but we manage to find some humor in it along the way.
We dug out 3 foot cubes of dirt off the bedrock each day during our camping weeks in October out at the Claim.
I put in a couple of hours each day just like I do when I garden at home.
Buddy did the rest! LOL



This is part #1 of a few videos in sequence. 
This is part #6 showing our take from the dig over a period of two weeks.
Watch for the full story soon. We need to work on putting the videos into one video.

Thanks for visiting!
Buddy and Cindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HONEY-DO'S

TOFFEE APPLE PUDDING

Buddy's Dream